HOPE to HOPE 2017
Do you want to get fit, raise money for a local charity and challenge yourself? Sign up to Hope's biennal charity cycle ride on Saturday 16th September – Tuesday 19th September 2017.
St Martins House LE1 5PZ and back taking in the Peak District and over 300 miles.
*Please find a map of the provisional route below
What will you get?
- Hotel Accommodation
- All food
- Support logistics – transport & refreshment stops
- Experienced support cyclists
- Cycle emergency service/repair en-route
- GPX file of route & daily paper maps
- Cycle shirt
- Group training rides & coaching/support
- ‘Send-off’ breakfast & return party
What do we ask from you?
- Non-refundable deposit of £100 to secure place
- Minimum sponsorship of £1,000
- Commit to being fit to complete the challenge & take part in some of the training rides
Cost: £100.00 non-refundable deposit.
Sponsorship: A minimum of £1000.00
Max. No. of Cyclists: 60
Minimum age: 18 years at the time of signup.
What the price includes: Cost of trip. Dinner, bed and breakfast, lunches, ‘pit stops’ en route, technical back up (excluding the cost of any major spares). 1 x promotional cycle shirt. Celebration return party.
Not Included: Single room supplement. Extra promotional cycling shirts. Alcohol.
To sign up please pay your non-refundable deposit of £100 and download the application form below.
*Places are on a first come, first served basis so please be quick!
Check out the fundraising events that participants of Hope to Hope are organizing to raise money for the cycle challenge.Fundraising events