Corporate and Events Fundraiser
Salary £23,000 to £30,000
Hours of work 37.5 hours
You will deliver the corporate fundraising and events annual income and expenditure budget contributing to the overall income within the fundraising strategy. Producing monthly financial reports will be required. You will also maintain and develop any existing corporate relationships across Leicestershire and Rutland, providing excellent account management to maximise income for Hope.
You will have the opportunity to design and deliver a bespoke communication and contact strategy. Securing retention of corporate supporters. Identify and secure new corporate partnerships including Charity of the Year, CRM and CSR opportunities.
Secure sponsorship for Hope’s major events through development of strong pitches, researching potential sponsors to target and negotiating contracts. Act as an ambassador for Hope, representing the Charity at external events, including networking and public speaking/presenting.
Design and deliver a range of corporate fundraising team events and manage existing (corporate elements of) initiatives including Hope’s annual Bold and Blue week and our business club, Hope Through Business.
You will research existing, past, present and prospective corporate and higher net worth individuals and help determine the best, tailored fundraising approach for each. Develop new income streams through cause-related marketing opportunities by researching prospects and building relationships. You will promote Hope’s fundraising and research to relevant corporate partners. Making presentations to specific target groups and attend cheque presentations.
• Minimum of two year’s experience in a target-driven sales environment or corporate fundraising in the voluntary sector
• Experience of high level business negotiations and relations through face to face presentations, meetings and networking
• Understanding of the business drivers behind corporate social responsibility
• Experience of effective public speaking and presenting
• Approachable, empathetic and diplomatic but confident
• A car is required with full driving licence
• It will be necessary to represent the charity at external meetings and events
• The ability to network and communicate with a wide range of personnel including healthcare, business and academic professionals, volunteers, charity representatives, fundraisers and people affected by cancer
Full details about the role can be downloaded below.
How to apply
If you have not heard from us five days after the application deadline, please assume you have not been successful on this occasion.